- LOVE RESISTS 04/06/2018
- Companion Gardening Slides 07/17/2017
- UUA General Assembly 2017 At New Orleans 07/03/2017
- May Newsletter 05/03/2017
- A Message from UUA Leadership 04/06/2017
- Sunday October 21, 2018 Forum and TED Talk Layne Thompson
- Friday October 26th, 2018 Journaling
- Sunday October 28, 2018 YouTube Roger Ray
Thomas Ward Parlor musician, closet web nerd http://www.facebook.com/bigweepul/
As a result of being recently retired, I moved out of the hustle and bustle of Houston. I am content to be settled in the dreamy woods.The search began for connection to the community. Like minded people with which to share conversation, celebration, and concerns. I visited several congregations in the area. When I walked into the Timberland Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, I realized almost immediately that I had found such a place.
Each Sunday afternoon I continue to share with these fabulous people . I get to share my talents, concerns for family, loss of friends, joy ,happiness, celebration and, of course, the pre-service sampling of goodies. Once a month we have a potluck. Wonderful food and comforting connection and conversation.
I Like it here. I am content.